No one deserves to experience dating abuse. Whether you’ve experienced abuse yourself or are just looking for more information about dating abuse on campus, there are resources available to help. Learn more below or contact us 24/7 to anonymously discuss your situation with an expert advocate.
- Know Your IX : In-depth information and helpful resources related to Title IX.
- The Clery Center : Information and resources about the Clery Act.
- The Center for Changing Our Campus Culture : The Center for Changing Our Campus Culture is an online resource to address sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking.
- It’s On Us : A social initiative created by former President Barack Obama and the White House Council on Women and Girls to raise awareness and fight against sexual assault on college campuses for both men and women.
- United We Dream : United We Dream, the largest immigrant youth-led network in the country, works to empower people to develop their leadership, their organizing skills, and to develop campaigns to fight for justice and dignity.
- Without My Consent : Without My Consent is a non-profit organization seeking to combat online invasions of privacy.
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network) : RAINN runs the National Sexual Assault Hotline, which offers 24/7 support to anyone who has experienced sexual violence.
- 1in6.org : Support for men who have experienced abusive or unwanted sexual experiences.
- End Rape on Campus : End Rape on Campus (EROC) works to end campus sexual violence through direct support for survivors and their communities; prevention through education; and policy reform at the campus, local, state, and federal levels.
- Trans Lifeline : Created and staffed by transgender people, the Trans Lifeline is for any transgender person in crisis.
- Good Therapy : Search for therapists and counselors in your area using Good Therapy’s directory.
- LGBT National Hotline : Serving gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning people by providing peer support and local resources.
- Childhelp : Childhelp runs the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline, which offers 24/7 support for anyone affected by child abuse.
- National Runaway Safeline : Support for anyone who is thinking about running away or already has.
- Your Life Your Voice : Hotline for teens and young adults dealing with depression, suicidal thoughts, addiction, physical or sexual abuse, gang violence, or an overwhelming challenge.
- myPlan : myPlan is a tool to help with safety decisions if you or someone you care about is experiencing abuse in their intimate relationship.
- Pandora’s Project : Pandora’s Project is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing support and resources to survivors of rape and sexual abuse and their friends and family.
- Planned Parenthood : Planned Parenthood Federation of America is a nonprofit organization that provides sexual health care in the United States and globally. Text “PPNOW” to 774636 (PPINFO) to get answers.
- Victim Connect : The Victim Connect Helpline provides information and referrals for victims of all crime and can be reached at 855.4.VICTIM (855.484.2846).
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline : The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All Options : All-Options (formerly Backline) uses direct service and social change strategies to promote unconditional, judgement-free support for people in all of their decisions, feelings, and experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption.
- Crisis Text Line : Crisis Text Line is a global not-for-profit organization providing free crisis intervention via SMS message.
- WomensLaw.org : A project of the National Network to End Domestic Violence that provides legal information and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Legal Momentum : Legal Momentum leads action for the legal rights of women.
- Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund : Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund is committed to ending discrimination based on gender identity and expression and to achieving equality for transgender people through public education, test-case litigation, direct legal services, and public policy efforts.
- Know Your IX | Finding a Lawyer : This directory from Know Your IX allows you to search for legal assistance in your area.
- Legal Services Corporation : LSC promotes equal access to justice in the US and provides high quality civil legal assistance to low-income persons.